The Ministry of Mineral Resources and Energy, Republic of Mozambique, has given its official endorsement to the inaugral Mozambique Energy & Industry Summit (MEIS 2022), taking place 22-23 June 2022 at the Polana Serena Hotel, Maputo. MEIS 2022 will explore Mozambique’s fortunes in becoming the largest LNG producer in sub-Saharan Africa and the fourth largest in the world.
Over two days, the Summit will bring together over 500 national and international stakeholders to assess how to transform Mozambique from a natural resource producer to an energy and industrial giant.
Programme highlights include:
• Update on current and future projects
• Coral Sul FLNG start-up as accelerator for local content, job creation, industrialisation and knowledge transfer
• Energy transition – how to turn a threat into an opportunity
• Local Content challenges: qualification, financing, procurement, payment terms
• Local Content best practices, capacity building, technology transfer
• Mozambique as a mining global giant
• Gas fuelling Mozambique: from producer to energy and industrial hub
• Fast-forwarding electrification of Mozambique
• Developing a skilled workforce for the energy, minerals and industrial sectors
• Ensuring Women and diversity are at the core of all developments
Phone Number: +971589695448
Email Id: [email protected]