In September, 24-25, 2020 DEMCON strikes again! DEMCON 2020, the Nordic demolition show in Stockholm. During two full days the latest products for demolition, concrete cutting, recycling, dust extraction, decontamination, concrete floor grinding and polishing, etc are shown and demonstrated.
This is a time where the whole world has become the market for many suppliers to the demolition, concrete cutting and recycling industries. That is why DEMCON is aiming to become an international show, just as much as a regional one for the northern markets of Europe.
DEMCON aims to attract manufacturers and contractors from the following sectors:
- All forms of demolition and demolition equipment, such as remotely controlled demolition robots, excavators designed for demolition purposes using long reach demolition booms, booms for heavy duty demolition, implosion techniques and equipment, special dismantling equipment like wire saws for complex demolition tasks and hydrodemolition equipment.
- Various attachments and tools for demolition, recycling, sorting, handling and crushing, like hydraulic breakers, crushers, pulverisers, sorting grabs, milling heads, crushing buckets and steel shears. Concrete sawing and drilling equipment for drilling, wall sawing, wire sawing, chain and plunge sawing and power cutting.
- Diamond tools for professional concrete sawing and drilling, scarifying, milling, grinding and polishing.
- New technologies and methods behind demolition, concrete cutting, recycling and concrete floor preparation, grinding and polishing.
- Professional equipment for taking care of dust and slurry on the worksite both indoors and outdoors as well as cleaning the air.
- Machines and equipment for recycling different types of demolition waste using mobile recycling crushers, mobile screeners, crushing buckets, steel shears and shredders.
- The show also covers all types of equipment related to the above product sectors.
Organizer: SCOP AB
P.O. Box 786
SE-191 27 Sollentuna, Sweden
Phone: +46 (0)8-585 700 46
Mobile phone: +46 (0)70-585 18 24
E-mail: [email protected]