East and Central Africa Mining Forum will be taking place from 28-29 October 2019 in Kigali, Rwanda, showcasing a high level conference and exhibition. The 2-day forum will focus on a regional conglomerate, providing access to best practices, get insight on reliable cost effective technologies, and fast-track financial support, with the participation and involvement of the following industries:
- Junior mining operation & exploration – looking at establishing and/or extending the scope of their exploration/operations.
- Mining services – looking at operations and explorations companies to supply solutions and technologies
- Material handling and equipment - showcasing the latest solutions for mining operations
- EPC & Infrastructure - presenting key tecnologies, services and products
- Transport and Logistics – crucial for the development of cross border collation, exports and corridors
- Finance & Investment – proving the right financial model and tools for any projects scale.
Why take part?
Sponsoring or exhibiting at East Africa Mining Forum gives you the opportunity to showcase your latest projects, products, innovation and solutions in an environment where you'll be noticed by the key mining and infrastructure stakeholders and decision makers in the region.
WHY EXHIBIT IN 2019?
- Demonstrate thought leadership by highlighting your business to East and Central Africa as well as international mining professionals
- Generate lucrative and targeted business leads. Save valuable time and achieve numerous sales and marketing objectives in a cost effective and targeted platform
- Showcase your products to the Rwandan and East African industry’s top stakeholders and decision-makers
- Develop and strengthen your brand in the East and Central Africa
- Launch new products and increase the awareness of your brand
- Engage with local businesses and form partnerships for a local representation or distribution