ABOUT THE EVENT
- 8th in the Series - IME 2019 is a leading institutionalized biennial international exhibition of the Mining, Minerals, Metals and Machinery industries in India.
- 3 Days High Level 8th Asian Mining Congress with Speakers and Delegates from over 20 Countries, who will visit and interact with Exhibitors.
- Concurrent Buyer Seller Meet at during Exhibition having presentations from Major Industry Players from the Industry.
- An Ideal Platform for display and launches of new initiatives, machinery products and technologies, establishing joint ventures, developing and renewing international and regional contacts.
- High Level Trade Delegations and Country Level Group Participation expected from Australia, China, Czech Republic, Germany, Poland, Russia and, UK and USA
- Large participation of leading Mining Equipment & Machinery Manufacturers expected from Asia, Africa, Americas and Europe.
- Participation of Minerals Rich India States and PSU, Large Corporates and Small and Medium Organisations.
CONCURRENT 8thASIAN MINING CONGRESS
The 8th Asian Mining Congress will be organised by The Mining, Geological & Metallurgical Institute of India (MGMI). Eminent Speakers from India and abroad will debate, deliberate and exchange views on the key issues of the mining and allied sectors. Over 600 delegates are expected to participate from over 20 countries (full details in separate brochure of MGMI)
CONCURRENT BUYER SELLER MEET
Interactive sessions with coal and allied sector companies, technologies & equipment suppliers and service providers - Buyer Seller Meet will be organized at the exhibition venue. During all the previous editions, it was a great value addition to the event. It is also planned to be held during the 8thIME 2019, with much bigger participation. The Presentation will be made by major players of coal and other mineral sectors, in India