Project Iraq – Baghdad, the International Trade Exhibition for Construction Material, Equipment and Environmental Technology, returns for its 2nd edition at the heart of Iraq’s development hub.
The exhibition provides an unprecedented opportunity to penetrate the dynamic Iraqi market, gain access to key decision-makers from the public and private sectors, and grab a share of the country’s multi-billion project tenders.
Iraq’s market currently offers a multitude of trade and investment opportunities in various sectors including, housing, infrastructure, and transportation. As such, Project Iraq- Baghdad will attract major industry players to showcase cutting-edge technologies and machinery, and offer their expertise to secure lucrative contracts.
WHY EXHIBIT AT PROJECT IRAQ 2018?
- Explore massive trade and investment opportunities in the largest reconstruction market in the Middle East
- Meet government officials and project managers to identify the needs for major construction and infrastructure projects in Iraq
- Connect to local and international industry professionals to discuss potential partnerships
- Find new dealers and distributors, and maximize your return on investment
- Showcase your products and equipment to a large pool of buyers under one roof
- Gain valuable insights into the latest developments in Iraq’s market straight from the source
- Meet official bodies to learn about the requirements for rebuilding the liberated provinces
WHY VISIT PROJECT IRAQ?
- Source the latest products, equipment, and services from local and international construction industry specialists
- Develop international relationships and expand your business network
- Connect with a large number of local, regional and international construction, energy and environmental technology material suppliers and distributors
- Meet government officials and major influencers from the construction industry
- Benefit from the B2B Matchmaking platform to find your future business partners
- Stay up-to-date on the latest industry developments and trends