- The largest construction exhibition in Iraq.
- Organized under the direct support of Iraqi government authorities.
- Organized in Erbil which is 100 % safe and the most preferred expo city of Iraq.
- All time saving exhibition services are provided by the organizer such as stand construction, logistics, accommodation etc.
- Iraq needs at least 2 million housing units.
- The required investment amount is at least $ 2 billion.
- The government's goal is to make every citizen a home owner in the next five years.
- As a result of the rising oil prices, Iraq's oil revenues increased which helped the government eliminate financial problems and made it able to finance investment costs with its own resources.
- The total length of Iraq’s highways is 42,000 km, 85% of which are asphalt roads. According to the Ministry of Transport, a total amount of $ 40 billion in investment is required for the renewal of the transport infrastructure (maintenance of existing roads and construction of new ones).
- Another future project of the Iraqi government is to transform the country to a transit route. According to the plan, the ships arriving to the Arabian Gulf from the Far East (especially Chi-na) unload its goods imported to Europe in Basra, then transfer the shipment to Europe through land route via Turkey.
- Construction Technologies
- Construction Machinery
- Construction Materials
- Contracting Services
- Power Systems and Electricity
- Refrigeration, Heating and Air Conditioning, Pumps
- Water & Environment Technologies
- Glass, Wood & Metal Products
- Kitchen, Bath & Ceramics
- Outdoors & Garden Decoration
- Infrastructure & Bodyworks
Admission: Admission to the exhibition is restricted to trade and professional visitors, admission is free upon completing a registration card or presenting a business card Children under 12 years old are not allowed to visit the fair.
Net Organization: www.netorganization.net Sofuar: www.sofuar.com
Address: Tekstilkent Koza Plaza, A Blok, Kat: 29, No: 109 Esenler/ Istanbul/ Turkey Phone: +90 272 212 61 20
Contact person: Muhammed Al BUKHARY ( Project Manager)
Phone: +90 216 575 28 28 EXT: 123 Cell: +90 553 186 90 34 Email: [email protected]