Reconstruct Iraq – Erbil 2021 will continue addressing and highlighting the reconstruction projects and opportunities in Iraq for the leading international construction industry players;
The exhibition will be organized live and in-person at 26-29 May, 2021 in Erbil International Fair, Erbil/Iraq. We are proud to announce that we will be continuing our cooperation with local Iraqi institutional partners to further highlight the opportunities in Iraq for the construction industry players. As the trade fair is endorsed by State Company for Iraqi Fairs and Commercial Services, a subsidiary of The Ministry of Trade, National Investment Commission, the invest promotion commision subsidiary of The Presidency of the Council of Ministers, and The Ministry of Industry and Minerals.
For years Iraq in general and the northern city of Erbil in particular has proved to be lucrative market for the industry, as SO FUAR LTD STI. We are continuing our presence in the region with local offices and strong partnerships and endorsements from institutional partners.For more information on the exhibition and how to be part of it, do not hesitate to contact me, please refer to the links below for the website of the trade fair and the event brochure;
Event Brochure: http://reconstructiraq.com/download/reconstruct-iraq-erbil-en.pdf
Reconstruct Iraq 2019 edition Wrap-up video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARNoLLEYV2c&feature=youtu.be
2019 Edition post-show report: http://reconstructiraq.com/download/re-construct-iraq-postshowreport-19.pdf
- Exhibition: Reconstruct Iraq - Erbil 2021
- Exhibition Description: International Trade Fair for Construction Industry
- Website: reconstructiraq.com
- Exhibition Dates: 26-29 May, 2021
- Visiting Hours: 11.00 - 19.00
- Venue: Erbil International Fair / IRAQ
- Expected Exhibitors in 2021: 150
- Organizers: So Fuar
- Building Materials and Technologies
- Contracting Services
- Electrical Infrastructure
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC) and Pump Systems
RECONSTRUCT IRAQ FIGURES
- Number of editions organized: 3
- Total exhibition space: 10.000 sqm
- The number of exhibitors in 2019 edition: 111
- The origin of the exhibitors in 2019 exhibition: Azerbaijan, Kuwait, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Turkey
- Total number of visitors from outside of Erbil: 1429
- Total number of visitors : 3951
- Expected number of exhibitors in 2021 edition: 150
IRAQ CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
- The local manufacturing of building materials is insufficient, the materials are being provided by import.
- The main suppliers of cement are Turkey and Iran.
- In the Ceramic Industry Spain and Turkey's products are preferred, wheras in sanitary whereas; Egypt, UAE, and Turkey's products are most sought after.
- Apart from Turkish products, products from Italy, Greece, China and Pakistan are also generally available.
- Iraq is in need of the construction of nearly 2 million new houses.
- The total length of Iraq’s highways is 42,000 km, 85% of which are asphalt roads.
- According to the Ministry of Transport, a total amount of $ 40 billion investment is required for the renewal of the transport infrastructure and the elimination of deficiencies.
- It is planned that the Arabian Gulf will serve as a docking station for ships coming from
- China and have their goods exported to Europe via Turkey.
WHY RECONSTRUCT IRAQ - ERBIL 2021
- The only exhibiton in Iraq where globally known companies are participated.
- The most comprehensive construction industry exhibition in Iraq. the biggest companies in the region.
- It is organized with the participation of Iraqi authorities and state companies in addition to
- Time efficient services like stand construction, freight and accommodation are provided by the organizers.
Mr. Muhammed Bukhary
So Fuar Ltd. Şti.T: +90 212 272 61 62
M: +90 553 186 90 34
Erbil/ Iraq Office:
T: +964 751 526 83 35