The Big 5 Heavy is the largest exhibition dedicated to the infrastructure and heavy construction industry in the Middle East. Following the huge success of the launch event, The Big 5 Heavy will take place alongside the region’s largest construction event, The Big 5, as well as the dedicated Middle East Concrete event, this November at Dubai World Trade Centre. The Big 5 Heavy will comprise of five focused product sectors including PMV Live, Foundations & Geotechnical, Quarrying & Mining, Road Construction and a brand new sector, Site Equipment. The event will host hundreds of local and international companies showcasing innovative solutions and products.
5 REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO BE AT THE BIG 5 HEAVY
- Part of The Big 5, the largest construction event in the Middle East, attracting 65,000+ visitors
- Meet with Architects, Property Developers, Contractors, Engineers, Specifiers, Local Municipalities, Government authorities responsible for construction and infrastructure works
- Choose from 5 dedicated sector profiles which would offer you a guaranteed reach to your target market
- Feature alongside over 2600 other exhibitors from 64 exhibiting countries
- Get in front of high profile procurement figures working on budgets of US$ 100mn+
- Dedicated PR and Marketing teams to increase your reach
FOR INTERNATIONAL BRANDS: The GCC is the right market for you
- As of June 7th, 2018, the UAE government have introduced sweeping changes to boost growth in the economy, and make doing business in the region easier and more cost effective.
- Due to the high volume of investment into the economy, the construction market is one that will benefit most as the stimulus will cover infrastructure and legislative projects, small and medium-sized enterprises and industrial and social projects.