Telehandlers or Rough Terrain Forklifts are versatile machines with a horizontal telescopic boom that can extend forward and upward thus combining the capabilities of cranes & forklifts. This has made them very popular especially with construction & infrastructure contractors. Given the demanding terrain these are used in & high machine utilization, Trident has further expanded its TRAXTER range of solid telehandler Tyres that are specifically engineered to meet these demands.
The features of our solid telehandler tyres include:
• 100% puncture proof with high damage resistance
• Extra deep tread that provides service life 3 to 5 times that of foam filled Tyres
• Specially designed sidewall apertures for shock absorption
• Lower sidewall flex provides stable ride
• Supplied as ready to fit tyre & wheel assemblies for quick & easy replacement, thus reducing, downtime, TCO (total cost of ownership) & CPH (cost per hour).
• Available in multiple patterns including Standard R4 Lug and a new Innovative Non-Directional tread pattern with a continuous centre lug with a large contact patch & a high lug to void ratio that reduces wear & vibrations